Infected
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Loot Rules for Trial Members

Go down

Loot Rules for Trial Members Empty Loot Rules for Trial Members

Post  pjerkanN Sat Dec 29, 2007 11:30 pm

Loot Rules for Trial Members

Trial Members cannot and will not receive loot over a full member who needs that item for main spec/char.

I am making this post here not to belabour the point but to give everybody the chance to read it without it being buried in another document and ask any questions. This is stated in the charter which we are all supposed to have read and again in the checklist as to how to get off trial. Feel free to discuss this here or even with me in game if you wish, however, this will not be discussed in raids.

I have messed up once or twice in the past forgetting this rule in the afterglow of downing a boss and I am sorry to those affected and I can promise that I won’t be doing that again.

To those on trial I appreciate that this may sound harsh, however, if you are still on trial chances are you have only raided once maybe twice with us where members may have been on that content for months. I view this as being fair to those who have already shown the commitment to the guild to get us that far. Once you achieve full member status you have as much right to roll for loot as any other member unless I decide to make an award to a specific member this doesn’t happen often but when it does my decision is final
pjerkanN
pjerkanN
Guild Master
Guild Master

Back to top Go down